- To add audio to your project click on the Audios tab located on the left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
- From there, select the audio you would like to include in the project and drag and drop it into the project area.
What Type of Audio Files Can Be Uploaded Into Toonly?
- Toonly is compatible with mp3, wav, ogg, wma, flac, and aac file formats.
You can also select the input device for recording your voice which is located via the drop-down menu under the voice-over option in the app. There will also be a countdown timer to help you prepare and avoid unwanted noise.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?