As of now we do not support character or image customization within the app. You can however upload your own images or characters to use for free. Please be advised that we do not support animation for custom imported images beyond the basic panning and rotate movement animation.
In the meantime, we recommend uploading animated gifs that you've created/downloaded outside of Toonly. When added into your project, the gif frames will play together with your scene. Please use gif images that are less than 1MB in size.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team by clicking the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?