- When you are working with a canvas/scene select the character in the timeline at the bottom.
- Then, click on the diamond at the end of the selected character which will move the orange playhead to that location.
- Click and drag the character to the ending position that you would like to have it move to and once you move the playhead to the beginning of the scene or play through the scene, you will see the character move to that position.
Note: If you do not want the character to walk backward you can click on the character and use the flip option to rotate it.
Update: You also have the option of looping the action that your character is taking for a better look. Before we only offered the stretch option which was really slow and did not look authentic. Both options are displayed below.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?