To add animation to your characters there are two options:
- You can click on the character in the scene and go to the gear icon. From there you can set the desired animation settings.
- Alternatively, you can right-click on the animation in the timeline which will also bring up the animation settings that you can set there.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team by clicking the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?