Talkia is different in that it relies on WaveNet technology. Rather than stringing syllables together, WaveNet uses a set of complex rules to determine how each sound-wave should be formed, so:
Syllables are emphasized correctly.
Pauses for breath occur naturally.
And, tones mimic normal speech.
Articles in this section
- Talkia: Does Talkia come with commercial rights?
- Talkia: What is the difference between Talkia Standard and Enterprise license?
- Talkia: Is there a free trial for Talkia?
- Talkia: Is Talkia under the same company as Doodly, Toonly, and Voomly?
- Talkia: How does Talkia differ from any other Technology on the Market?
- Talkia: Where can I watch some tutorials on Talkia?
- Talkia: Is Talkia for any business?
- Talkia: What is Talkia?
- Talkia: Do I get software updates with Talkia?
- Talkia: How do I get support for Talkia?