The Talkia system automatically assigns account credentials, however, members are easily able to update their own passwords.
To do so, please log in to your Talkia account and navigate to the profile icon at the top right corner of the dashboard.
Click to expand the profile options and select password.
From there you will be prompted to enter your old password and the new password that should be associated with your account.
Click Update Password to save all changes and your new account password will be set up immediately.
Please Note: This password change is ONLY available for members with active account access. If you cannot access your Talkia account please click through to learn more about account access options.
Articles in this section
- Talkia: I Can't Access My Talkia Account/Forgot My Login Credentials
- Talkia: How can I verify if I have a Standard or Enterprise Talkia license?
- Talkia: I Did Not Receive My Talkia Login Credentials
- Talkia: Can I Change My Talkia Account Password?
- Talkia: How Can I Change My Display Name and Picture in Talkia?