Yes! For complex topics, a slower rate of speech works best, whereas a faster voice is great for creating a sense of urgency. Fortunately, Talkia lets you slow down your voiceover--or speed it up--by as much as 4X!
If you need further assistance, you can reach out to our support team by clicking on the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Talkia: Which foreign languages can I create voice-overs in?
- Talkia: What if there are some mispronounced words?
- Talkia: How do I integrate my voiceover into my Doodly/Toonly videos?
- Talkia: How does Talkia work?
- Talkia: Is Talkia compatible with video editing software programs like Doodly or Toonly?
- Talkia: How can I add emphasis to my text?
- Talkia: Does Talkia come with step-by-step instructions?
- Talkia: What are the supported export formats for Talkia?
- Talkia: Does the speech sound fluent and natural?
- Talkia: How many voice files can we create per month?