Yes! Talkia relies on WaveNet technology, which has been described as being “the biggest breakthrough in artificial voice generation in more than two decades.”
Rather than stringing syllables together, WaveNet uses a set of complex rules to determine how each soundwave should be formed, so:
Syllables are emphasized correctly
Pauses for breath occur naturally
Tones mimic normal speech
As a result, Wavenet is the closest to the human speech of all the technologies on the market today.
Articles in this section
- Talkia: Which foreign languages can I create voice-overs in?
- Talkia: What if there are some mispronounced words?
- Talkia: How do I integrate my voiceover into my Doodly/Toonly videos?
- Talkia: How does Talkia work?
- Talkia: Is Talkia compatible with video editing software programs like Doodly or Toonly?
- Talkia: How can I add emphasis to my text?
- Talkia: Does Talkia come with step-by-step instructions?
- Talkia: What are the supported export formats for Talkia?
- Talkia: Does the speech sound fluent and natural?
- Talkia: How many voice files can we create per month?