When you're working in your project in the text edit field you will see the available emphasis options at the top right-hand side.
You would type "We were walking at the park then suddenly heard someone say, " in your regular voice then add it to the timeline.
Once done, clear the text field then type "WATCH OUT!" Change the speed and pitch or even change out the voice completely to something that sounds alarming. Add it to the timeline and it'll be played continuously. From there, just keep adding more of what you want to be said.
Articles in this section
- Talkia: Which foreign languages can I create voice-overs in?
- Talkia: What if there are some mispronounced words?
- Talkia: How do I integrate my voiceover into my Doodly/Toonly videos?
- Talkia: How does Talkia work?
- Talkia: Is Talkia compatible with video editing software programs like Doodly or Toonly?
- Talkia: How can I add emphasis to my text?
- Talkia: Does Talkia come with step-by-step instructions?
- Talkia: What are the supported export formats for Talkia?
- Talkia: Does the speech sound fluent and natural?
- Talkia: How many voice files can we create per month?