The "Fonts" library features basic text options and while the majority of languages are supported in Doodly, some have special characters which may not be fully compatible.
The availability of special characters depends on the font chosen or uploaded within the software.
If the selected font allows the characters of a given language, the language will be supported without any limitations in your Doodly video!
Right to Left Text
Drag the preferred text font style to the video that you're editing.
The Text field auto-detects the language used and applies the proper orientation.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?