If you've received your login credentials but still can't seem to access your Doodly account, here are a few tips that usually help our members when they encounter this issue:
- Please be sure you have followed the instructions contained in your Welcome Message to download the software first!
- You log in to the Doodly software application - not anywhere else.
- Both your username and password are case sensitive
- If you forgot or misplaced your credentials, click on the Forgot Password to retrieve the information
To reset your password
- Enter your email on the Doodly app and click on request password reset.
- Next, check your email for the password reset token message.
- Copy and paste the code into the field within the Doodly app.
- Choose your new password.
- If you get an invalid code error, please re-do the steps again.
- The password needs to be 8 characters or longer. It is best to copy and paste the code from your email to the Doodly app.
If you are still having issues logging in, please reach out to support by clicking the blue support button at the bottom right corner. The support team can reset your password for you. Please have a copy of your receipt ready for account verification purposes.