Currently, Doodly offers a number of illustrator hand styles including:
- darker skin tones
- cartoon hand
- no hand
Please Note: You cannot draw or upload your own hand style. The Doodly pre-set selections are the only hand styles that will function within the software and will vary based on the board type that is selected.
Changing the Hand Style
To change the hand style, select the video you’re working on.
Click Settings, which is located as the bottom left-side of the screen.
- Click on the hand style that you would like to use
- Then, finally select Apply to finalize the change
Note: You can also change the hand style from the Scene Settings located at the right-hand side of the video that you're currently editing. Untick the box "use board and hand style from video settings." Then, select your preferred hand style from the available options.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?