For existing images, we do offer the Doodly Rainbow option that automatically turns the default black and white images into color.
You can also simulate coloring-in any asset that you import into the app. To replicate an image being colored, import an existing colored image and add draw paths to it. Put in the draw paths in such a way that the outlines are drawn first and the inner areas after. This will animate as if the colors are being shaded in.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?