Before beginning the import process, please click here to learn more about the image file types accepted in Doodly.
Next, to upload a custom character file, navigate to the 'Characters' menu of your Doodly Dashboard and click the blue and white + symbol.
The 'Add new prop' menu will appear, allowing you to select the desired image file (on your device) and enter the title
Once that is complete, click 'Continue' to add the file. It will then be available for use within your Doodly account!
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?