TABLE OF CONTENTS
Check Compatibility Before Uploading
To upload a new font into your Doodly font library, please be sure the file type is either . ttf or .otf format.
While most fonts should be compatible, for best results, we recommend that you test fonts before attempting to use them within the Doodly software. To do so, please visit the Font Inspector site and upload the font file there to be sure all characters load correctly.
Please Note: If the font does not load correctly during the inspector site test, it is highly doubtful it will work in Doodly.
To upload a new font file, navigate to the "Text" menu of your Doodly Dashboard and click the blue and white + symbol.
The 'Add new font' menu will appear, allowing you to select the desired font file (on your device) and enter the title
Once that is complete, click 'Continue' to add the file.
Your new font will then be available for use within your Doodly account!
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?