The files were likely corrupted due to an interrupted upload. The system will auto recognize this and discard them within 24hrs. Rest assured that the corrupted files will not be taken against your upload storage count.
You can simply re-upload the original files while on a fast and stable network.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I share my Voomly video?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How To Use Custom Domains For Your Courses
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Can I place Marketing Gates in my videos?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?