The files were likely corrupted due to an interrupted upload. The system will auto recognize this and discard them within 24hrs. Rest assured that the corrupted files will not be taken against your upload storage count.
You can simply re-upload the original files while on a fast and stable network.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?
- Voomly: Can I manually add/remove students from my course?
- Voomly: What are the supported payment methods?
- Voomly: Are There Any Extra Fees Based on the Number of Video Viewers?