Step 1: Type or paste your text into Talkia’s editor and select your emphasis.
Step 2: Choose the voice you would like to use.
Step 3: Preview or generate your voiceover.
Step 4: Once you've selected your voiceover you can use the Speak It option to hear what is sounds like or add it to your timeline.
Step 5: Customize your final voiceover. You can also add an audio background if needed.
Step 6: Export your finished content.
And That’s it! Within a few seconds, you’ll have a full-fledged, professional voiceover you can use in any video you like!
Articles in this section
- Talkia: Which foreign languages can I create voice-overs in?
- Talkia: What if there are some mispronounced words?
- Talkia: How do I integrate my voiceover into my Doodly/Toonly videos?
- Talkia: How does Talkia work?
- Talkia: Is Talkia compatible with video editing software programs like Doodly or Toonly?
- Talkia: How can I add emphasis to my text?
- Talkia: Does Talkia come with step-by-step instructions?
- Talkia: What are the supported export formats for Talkia?
- Talkia: Does the speech sound fluent and natural?
- Talkia: How many voice files can we create per month?