Talkia creates MP3 files that work beautifully with all video software programs. After exporting the audio, you can upload it into your Doodly or Toonly videos.
Note: You can check these articles to know how you can import your Talkia audios within Doodly and Toonly.
Articles in this section
- Talkia: Which foreign languages can I create voice-overs in?
- Talkia: What if there are some mispronounced words?
- Talkia: How do I integrate my voiceover into my Doodly/Toonly videos?
- Talkia: How does Talkia work?
- Talkia: Is Talkia compatible with video editing software programs like Doodly or Toonly?
- Talkia: How can I add emphasis to my text?
- Talkia: Does Talkia come with step-by-step instructions?
- Talkia: What are the supported export formats for Talkia?
- Talkia: Does the speech sound fluent and natural?
- Talkia: How many voice files can we create per month?