Yes, when you select the Embed Code for your video content you will have the option to select iframe if needed.
- Go to the video drive.
- On the video, click on the 3 dots.
- Click on get embed code.
- Click on the iframe option and then click on the copy to clipboard button.
- Some sites support only iframe embed players. Not all player functionality may work correctly with the iframe.
- You can also copy the embed code without iframe by deselecting the iframe option and clicking the copy to clipboard button.
- You can also share video by using the share link within the video drive.
- There can also embed videos from the interactive videos.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: Can I add a quiz to my course?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?