Yes, you can add the videos but all customization done will not carry over since videos within the Video Funnel require to be customized separately.
We might add this functionality in the future.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?
- Voomly: Can I manually add/remove students from my course?
- Voomly: What are the supported payment methods?
- Voomly: Are There Any Extra Fees Based on the Number of Video Viewers?