Yes, you can! There are three options to choose from when changing a thumbnail:
You can use the frame from your video.
You can upload a custom image.
You can use a loop from your video as your thumbnail.
To learn how to set up your thumbnail, check out this article: How do I set up my thumbnail
Articles in this section
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?
- Voomly: Can I manually add/remove students from my course?
- Voomly: What are the supported payment methods?
- Voomly: Are There Any Extra Fees Based on the Number of Video Viewers?