Yes, you can! There are three options to choose from when changing a thumbnail:
You can use the frame from your video.
You can upload a custom image.
You can use a loop from your video as your thumbnail.
To learn how to set up your thumbnail, check out this article: How do I set up my thumbnail
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I share my Voomly video?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How To Use Custom Domains For Your Courses
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Can I place Marketing Gates in my videos?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?