To upload your videos from Wistia to Voomly, you need to first get your Wistia token from your Wistia account: https://wistia.com/support/account-and-billing/setup#api-access
1. Once you have your Wistia token, log in to your Voomly account.
2. Click User Menu at the upper right-hand side of your screen and click Account.
3. Click the Import From tab, key in your Wistia token, and hit the Import button.
4. You can choose the videos you wish to import.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?
- Voomly: Can I manually add/remove students from my course?
- Voomly: What are the supported payment methods?
- Voomly: Are There Any Extra Fees Based on the Number of Video Viewers?