To upload your videos from Wistia to Voomly, you need to first get your Wistia token from your Wistia account: https://wistia.com/support/account-and-billing/setup#api-access
1. Once you have your Wistia token, log in to your Voomly account.
2. Click User Menu at the upper right-hand side of your screen and click Account.
3. Click the Import From tab, key in your Wistia token, and hit the Import button.
4. You can choose the videos you wish to import.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I share my Voomly video?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How To Use Custom Domains For Your Courses
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Can I place Marketing Gates in my videos?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?