No. We don't charge based on the number of people that view your videos. That said, the number of times your video is played, will effect your bandwidth usage. The standard plan allows for 20GB/month and then 30 cents for each GB beyond that amount. The Enterprise plan allows for **Unlimited/month.
*“Unlimited storage” means reasonable unlimited storage. It does not mean that one customer can, for example, use up so much storage that it causes disruption in the services for other customers or becomes cost prohibitive.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?
- Voomly: Can I manually add/remove students from my course?
- Voomly: What are the supported payment methods?
- Voomly: Are There Any Extra Fees Based on the Number of Video Viewers?