To set up your thumbnail:
3. On the right-side of the screen, select the thumbnail option you wish to use.
There are 3 options:
- Use frame from video - slide through the timeline and select the image from the video you wish to use as thumbnail
- Use custom image - Click Browse and upload your personal thumbnail
- Use loop from the video - Set up the Start and End of the loop by sliding through the timeline.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I share my Voomly video?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How To Use Custom Domains For Your Courses
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Can I place Marketing Gates in my videos?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?