To set up your thumbnail:
1. From the Video Drive, right-click on the video that you are working on then choose your Customize video player and hit Thumbnail.
2. On the right side of the screen, select the thumbnail option you wish to use.
There are 3 options:
- Use frame from video - slide through the timeline and select the image from the video you wish to use as the thumbnail
- Use loop from the video - Set up the Start and End of the loop by sliding through the timeline.
- Use custom image - Click Browse and upload your personal thumbnail
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: Can I add a quiz to my course?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?