Voomly is cloud-based so it can be used on both Windows and Mac operating systems. All you need is an internet connection and you're good to go.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?
- Voomly: Can I manually add/remove students from my course?
- Voomly: What are the supported payment methods?
- Voomly: Are There Any Extra Fees Based on the Number of Video Viewers?