Disabling Comments in Videos
When creating videos inside of your Voomly account, you may see it fit to not allow comments to be made on any one specific video. By the end of this article, we will have covered the steps to take in order to turn the comment section off in a video.
What you will need
- A Voomly Account
- A video created within your Voomly Drive
Step 1: Accessing Your Video Settings
The first step you will want to take in order to turn the comments off on a video is opening your video in question and going to the settings icon on the right-hand side.
Step 2: Accessing the Appearance Settings
From the General settings, you will now want to go to the Appearance options displayed on the left-hand side. Once you are there you will see the option to Allow comments on the right-hand side that you can toggle off to disable the comments on the video. After making any changes be sure to click the save icon on the top right.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by going to https://support.voomly.com/hc/en-us
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I share my Voomly video?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How To Use Custom Domains For Your Courses
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Can I place Marketing Gates in my videos?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?