You can access your video from either the Video Drive on the left panel. Select your video then click on the Configure Player on the right.
On the next screen, click the Controls tab on the left-hand side. There you can select AutoPlay and click Save. This will allow your video to immediately start when accessed from a link or when the page it’s embedded on is opened.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I share my Voomly video?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How To Use Custom Domains For Your Courses
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Can I place Marketing Gates in my videos?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?