You can access your video from either the Video Drive on the left panel. Select your video, then click on the Configure Player on the right.
On the next screen, click the Controls tab on the left-hand side. There you can select AutoPlay and click Save. This will allow your video to immediately start when accessed from a link or when the page it’s embedded on is opened.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: Can I add a quiz to my course?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?