You can then upload your company’s logo and type in your preferred website in the Destination URL field. Be sure to hit SAVE once you are done.
If you need further help, please contact our support team by clicking on the support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: Can I add a quiz to my course?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?