From the Video Drive, click on the Upload Video button in the top right corner. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
If you need further assistance, please contact our support team by clicking on the support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: Can I add a quiz to my course?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?