Voomly courses are optimized for hosting video files. There are two options if you need to incorporate a document or files into your course.
The first option is to use the attachment option on the right-hand side of the video content sections within the course. Navigate to courses-->select edit on the right-hand side-->click on the name of the video content
Alternatively, you can also add an interactive button to your video. From there, link the button to a platform such as dropbox or google drive link so the viewers can automatically download the file from your video.
Note: Courses that consist of purely text/non-video content is currently not supported.
How come I don't see the courses option?
If you need further help, please contact our support team by clicking on the support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: Can I add a quiz to my course?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?