Voomly courses are optimized for hosting video files. If you need to incorporate a document or files into your course, there are two options. The first option is to use the attachment option on the right-hand side of the video content sections within the course. Navigate to courses-->select edit on the right-hand side-->click on the name of the video content to see this option.
Alternatively, you can also add an interactive button to your video. From there, link the button to a platform such as dropbox or google drive link so the viewers can automatically download the file from your video.
Courses that consist of purely text/non-video content are currently not supported.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I share my Voomly video?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How To Use Custom Domains For Your Courses
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Can I place Marketing Gates in my videos?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?