Voomly is a web-based platform, and there is no need to install it. However, you will need to install Voomly Cloud, which you will use to sign in to Voomly. After you register, you'll be emailed instructions on how to log into Voomly.
Please check your spam folder if you have not received the email. Here are the instructions to log into Voomly.
If you need further help, please contact our support team by clicking on the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: Can I add a quiz to my course?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?