Voomly is a powerful tool that can make your videos more engaging by adding advanced player controls for different functions.
Under the Video Drive tab, select the video you wish to work on and select configure player (gear icon).
You may also go directly to the Video Players tab and select the video. Call-to-action buttons and other functions can be added under the Interactions. Please refer to Video 7 of our Voomly Tutorials to learn more.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I share my Voomly video?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How To Use Custom Domains For Your Courses
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Can I place Marketing Gates in my videos?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?