Once you have purchased any of the Voomly branded products (Doodly, Toonly, Talkia, People Builder, PYKS, and Voomly) you will be able to access them through the Voomly Cloud App.
- Log into Voomly Cloud (Instructions)
- If you do not see the product installed in Voomly Cloud. Scroll to my products at the bottom. You will see the products you have access to. You will see the text install or launch.
- If you have not installed the product yet, please click the install button and follow the instructions to set up the product.
- Once the product is set up, it will show at the top of your Voomly Cloud in the installed app section. You can click the icon to open the app. In my products section, you can also click the launch button to open the app.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: Downloading and Installing Doodly
- Doodly: Do You Have a Free Trial for Doodly?
- Doodly: Are All Languages Supported in Doodly?
- Doodly: What is the difference between Doodly Standard and Enterprise license?
- Doodly: What is Doodly’s Image policy?
- Doodly: Where can I get more images?
- Doodly: Do I need to pay extra to get the bundle images from the Doodly Marketplace?
- Doodly: Do I own the work I create?
- Doodly: How can I submit a feature request?
- Doodly: I submitted a Support Ticket in Doodly, when will I receive a reply?