The Standard license allows you to use the software at its full capacity. Upgrading to Enterprise, like with most other businesses, gives you more images and monthly image updates.
You can compare here: https://www.doodly.com/pricing/
Articles in this section
- Doodly: Downloading and Installing Doodly
- Doodly: Do You Have a Free Trial for Doodly?
- Doodly: Are All Languages Supported in Doodly?
- Doodly: What is the difference between Doodly Standard and Enterprise license?
- Doodly: What is Doodly’s Image policy?
- Doodly: Where can I get more images?
- Doodly: Do I need to pay extra to get the bundle images from the Doodly Marketplace?
- Doodly: Do I own the work I create?
- Doodly: How can I submit a feature request?
- Doodly: I submitted a Support Ticket in Doodly, when will I receive a reply?