It only takes 5 steps to generate your Script.
First, log into your account here: https://app.automaticscript.com/login, then select Create Script from the left-side of your screen.
1. Give your script a name then click NEXT.
2. Select the template source, type of script you would like to create and the base script model and hit NEXT.
3. Automatic Script will then walk you through a series of questions where you simply fill in the blanks. Things like, “what’s your product’s name?”, “what’s the price of your product?”, “what’s the age of your perfect customer?” and so on.
4. Once you've worked through the guided steps your completed content will be ready for you to review (and edit if you desire).
5. The final step is to download your completed content in 1 of 3 different choices; PDF, Word Document, or PowerPoint.
Articles in this section
- Automatic Script: Are there tutorial videos available for Automatic Script
- Automatic Script: How many script templates are available in Automatic Script?
- Automatic Script: What scripts are included in Automatic Script?
- Automatic Script: Can I create custom script templates in Automatic Script?
- Automatic Script: How do I integrate my scripts to Doodly / Toonly videos?
- Automatic Script: I have Doodly and/or Toonly. How does Automatic Script help with the videos I create?
- Automatic Script: How does Automatic Script work?
- Automatic Script: How can I download the completed script?
- Automatic Script: Am I able to print my scripts?
- Automatic Script: How do I save the script while working through the steps?