You can add your company logo to the header of your video or on your video player skin. In this article, we will go over how to add a company logo or branding on the header of the video.
- On the top navigation bar, select a video from the video drive or the interactive video tab.
- On the left side menu, click on video page.
- Click on custom logo and upload your logo. You will see the logo at the top of your video.
- Click save.
If you need further help, please contact our support team by clicking on the support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Are there tutorials for Voomly?
- Voomly: How can I add interactive buttons to my videos?
- Voomly: How can I configure my video funnel?
- Voomly: Do I need to install Voomly?
- Voomly: Can I create a FREE course?
- Voomly: How do I add attachments to my course?
- Voomly: Can I drip feed my course content?
- Voomly: Can I add a quiz to my course?
- Voomly: How Do I Upload Videos to Voomly?
- Voomly: Is there a limit on the size of the Video Funnels I can create?