How do I undo and redo?
Modified on: Fri, 4 Jun, 2021 at 3:16 PM
- You can easily undo/redo items that are placed in a scene by using the left and right arrows located at the top left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
- The left arrow allows you to undo while the right arrow allows you to redo.
- You will also notice that based on the action that you take the items will be removed or added back to your project's timeline at the bottom.
- You can also press CTRL + Z on your keyboard to undo changes that were made.
- You can use Command + Shift + Z to redo on Mac and Control + Shift + Z for PC.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.